Frye International, Inc.
- Responsible for day to day operations and management of Frye International, Inc., a Network Management and Computer and Business Solutions company.
- Creating and maintaining client relationships.
- Developing and implementing operational plans for various departmental procedures.
- Structuring procedures and guidelines for ISO 9000 certification for manufacturing facilities.
- Computerizing accounting procedures for Engineering firms, CPA and Law practices as well as manufacturing facilities.
- Utilizing latest hardware and software tools to manage networks, resolving software and hardware issues, creating and maintaining backups of data, etc. for maximum "uptime" for small business to enterprise environments.
- Developing partnerships and commission structures for redundancy and help on special projects.
- Managing personnel up to 15 employees and additional contract-for-hire labor.