- Six years of work experience in engineering, project and product development, residence and coordination of activity of DMU.
- MBA in Project Management - PMI.
- Graduated in Mechanical Engineer.
Personal Profile:Intellectual, reserved, quiet, observant and sometimes perfectionist. I like quiet places.
Professional Profile:Responsible, focused and dynamic. I try to be always open, honest and flexible. Easy adaptation and learning.Good reaction to work under pressure.
Technical work developed in technology, innovation and development of projects and products in the automotive and industrial segment.
Apr 2009 - Present
- Development of projects and products for emerging markets.
- DFSS projects.
- Customers: General Motors, PSA, FIAT and Volkswagen.
Jul 2008 - Aug 2009
- Coordination of activities of the technical studies and DMU projects, especially in routing, fastening and finishing the electrical systems.
- Release of official drawings on the customer system.
- Acting internal / external customer.
- Customers: Volkswagen.
Jan 2006 - Mar 2009
- Responsible for the development, release and modification of projects for internal and external customers, preparation and monitoring of prototypes, and attendance the manufacture resources and assistance to manufacturing / quality, release documentation and quotations.
- Resident within clients to follow assembly, input data analysis and negotiations / evaluations.
- Customers: FIAT, General Motors and Volkswagen.
Jan 2004 - Dec 2005
Assistance in project development, release documentation and quotations.
Nov 2009 - Present
The BSP - Business School São Paulo, a pioneer institution MBA programs in Brazil, founded in 1995, brought the country the same quality of education found in the most prestigious educational institutions in the business world. The BSP also has international recognition, becoming a member of the Executive MBA Council (USA) in 1996, the AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (non-profit organization that sets quality standards for the teaching of Directors worldwide) in 2004.
The Executive MBA was designed considering a new global economic environment, the opportunities and challenges of the new reality of Brazil and the skills most valued by the market, such as Leadership, Complex Thought, Marketing, Finance and Sustainable Vision and responsible.
This school is prized as the 2nd best MBA in Brazil and 6th in Latin America
May 2008 - Jul 2009
The FIAP holds the title of Global Registered Education Provider (REP), issued by PMI ® - Project Management Institute - all of which teachers and coordinator are PMP'sThe MBA in Project Management - PMI provides the students with all the techniques and methodologies needed to develop projects with the highest level of safety and quality. Improve the results of projects managed by the students in accordance with strategic business planning.This course is prized and valued by Revista Você S/A, in the last four consecutive years as one of the "Best MBA courses in Management" in the Country
Jan 2001 - Dec 2005
The Centro Universitário da FEI is a prestigious University founded in Brazil in 1946, located in São Bernardo do Campo, São Paulo. It offers courses in Engineering, Business Administration and Computer Science, courses in graduate and extension.
The course of Mechanical Engineer has an emphasis in Machine Design and Equipment. With this training the engineer is able to act as a mechanical engineer, and in the last year of the course, be specialized in managing and implementing projects of industrial machinery and equipment.