HCL Technologies BPO Services Limited
ØWorking as Process Manager.
ØReporting to Operations Cluster Lead (AGM).
1. Leading a team of 70 advisors and 4 Team Leads to resolve billing and services enquiries and complaints from end users of British Telecom, a leading telecom service provider in UK.
2. Interfacing with Quality team, Operations Support and Training team and BU heads to solve problems which will increase customer satisfaction.
3. To develop strategies to meet business requirements for all SLAs.
4. Manage the team to achieve customer satisfaction while resolving customer issues related to orders, products and services.
5. Workforce planning as per forecasting from WFM.
6. To control attrition and absenteeism within team.
7. Reviewing performance management for all tiers of agents with the team leaders to improve the stats of bottom and mid performing agents and maintain stats for high performing agents.
8. Developing a highly skilled and motivated team to achieve the daily, weekly and monthly targets of SLAs.
9. Performing annual appraisals for Team Leads and bi-annual appraisals for agents.
10. Periodic reviews with cluster lead and client for all operational and functional KRAs.
11. Identifying employee issues and co-ordinate with support teams to resolve.
12. Identifying training need improvements for subordinates and coordinating training schedules.
13. Micro Succession planning in team to identify and develop individuals in key positions within department as per PCMM.
ØWorked as Process Manager SME Team.
ØReported to Cluster Lead (AGM).
1. Took care of the SME Team with 4 Lead Coaches and 67 LET Coaches reporting to me.
2. Sharing the Performance Dashboards on different metrics of the campaigns and having a weekly meeting to discuss an action plan with the cluster leads and Managers.
3. Periodic reviews for Lead Coaches (SME Team Lead).
4. Performing bi-annual appraisals for SMEs and annual appraisals for Lead Coaches.
5. Micro succession planning in team to identify and develop individuals in key positions within department as per PCMM.
6. Identifying training need improvements for SMEs and coordinating training schedules.
7. To control attrition and absenteeism within team.
8. Provide business intelligence through projects run on site and help meet business objectives for the business and client.
ØWorked as Complaints Review Manager.
ØReported to Centre Head (GM).
1. All High Level Complaints (Director’s Office and OFCOM Complaints) were dealt by my team to do an end to end RCA plus resolving the end user’s complaints to satisfaction as a part of Complaints Review team.
2. Weekly and bi-weekly client conference calls to discuss the performance on OFCOM and HLC complaints to review failures within site and share actions against the erring individuals on behalf of operations.
3. Identifying key learning from the complaints and rolling out briefing in site to ensure that the failures did not re-occur. Auditing the process know-how and ensuring operations managers kept a tab on business compliance.
1.Successfully engineered and pioneered a team called Proactive Care Team to build up the bridge between different Offline and Online departments of BT. This project helped our site to see many new learning about other department’s procedures and thus helped our site to solve customer concerns effectively and efficiently. This project helped me increase the knowledge of Ops Teams about procedures not listed in the knowledgebase.
2.The PCT Team became the single point of contact in Noida site for all challenging concerns of customers which could not be resolved after being escalated 2 levels, hence could safely be termed as Customer Resolution Team on site.
3.BT Site Director gave me the opportunity of sharing my best practices of PCT team to replicate the same functionality in BT’s Aberdeen, Bangalore and Warrington site.
4.The PCT team was cited as SPOC for solving all OTELO / OFCOM Complaints for end user customers for BT. The path of the complaints was directly from the Center Head and was reported back to client directly (GM, CS Operations).
5. Was awarded the Highest Award from client (BT) called the CS Annual Award 2008-2009.
6. 2 GB Projects run on site which in turn helped in changing the Training Pack for all in BT Retail division visualizing the benefits out of the projects. One of the projects was identified for Challenge Cup held in UK in October 2009.