About the Client:
Working for UK based third largest Motorway Services Company with operations in 29 locations.The Finance and Accounts Process of the Client was outsourced to IBM in April 2005.
Role:Team Leader – Cash Management and Banking
·Handle a team of 5 members including senior Process Associate and Process Associates
·Responsible for preparing and presenting the metrics, which includes metrics of individual performance of the team.
·Conduct Monthly 1X1 with the team members, understand their expectation, strength and weakness
·Monitoring both unbilled and billed receivables to ensure timely billing and collections.
·Responsible for preparing and presenting the Metrics, which include Metrics of Individual Performance of the team, Customer expectations Vs Actual, Issue logs.
·Preparation of VAT Calculation on periodic & quarterly to UK VAT authorities as per deadline.
·Handling customers queries and maintain customer relation and facilitating conference call with Client
·Responsible for preparation of Cash Flow Statement and forecasting.
·Responsible for preparing and sending Business Performance report to top Management.
·Supporting information for the Financial Reports published on periodical basis.
·Reviewing expenses accrual calculated and ensuring journal bookings
·Responsible to generate & produce various Management Accruals report of General Ledger team.
·Responsible for Performance report to board on weekly basis, which includes
Role:Executive & Senior Executive- Cash Management and Banking
·Have been consistently achieving the agreed Productivity, Accuracy and TAT as per the SLAs.
·Booking of sales, VAT and Payment types.
·Calculation of Fuel Cost of Sales and Windfall Profits/Gains.
·Reporting of Fuel Stock Sales and dip loss/gain by Grade for each site on a periodic basis to management.
·Third Party commission reconciliations. Booking of Accruals and Actual Receipts.
·Designed templates listing down details of reports required from the Forecourts.Follow up with the sites for the same.
·Single Point of contact for all the Audit Issues related to Fuel Sales, Stock and commission.
·Resolving process issues and answering audit queries.
·Handling Bank Reconciliation efficiently for Barclays, Nat west and HSBC accounts.
·Reconciliation of different FUEL & CREDIT Cards (Diners, Amex, Fast Fuels, Shell), reports from site (U.K.)
Role:Executive - Accounts Payable
·Daily Liaising with customers for any major queries and concern through telephonic conference calls & mails regarding Accounts payable process.
·Have been Successfully achieving agreed SLA
·Responsible to generate and produce various management Accruals report of General Ledger team.
·Have been consistently achieving the agreed productivity, accuracy and turn around time as per SLA.
- Responsible for preparation of Period end Bank Reconciliation for all bank accounts from AP.
- Reconciliation of Supplier statement and Purchaser ledger for payment to supplier and researching to figure out missing invoices detailed for accrual of expenses.
- Making payment through Barclays Business Master (BBM)
- Resolving business unit issues with regards to accounting & payment request of supplier.
- Responsible for AP month end closure for UK region and ensuring that it is completed on time with out escalation.
- Preparation of Monthly Control Schedule.
- Verifying and differentiating between Stock and Non Stock invoices.
- Interacting with Auditors (clients & Internal) on issue relating to audit of critical payments which includes explaining process flow, critical aspects, control points, resolution process of AP issues.
·Pro active in managing daily activates & Planning in accordance with dead line.
·Responsible for training new joiners to the process and delegating work to the processing team.Achievements in IBM
Received two “Team Champion”awards for clearance stock control account reconciliation with in a short span.
Two Ovation awards for taking initiative in the process improvement.