Customer Sales Officer
Sony Professional Solutions Europe
- Creation and maintenance of customer sales orders in SAP within contracted terms ensuring that delivery schedules are actively managed and any change in schedule is communicated.
- Sales activities covering Returns/Claims, Co-ordination of configuration products, any consignment stock management, processing Price Reduction Requests
- Management of supply requirements, arranging manual allocation. Negotiating priority for urgent requests,
- Co-ordination of Logistics: operations, documentation, T1 and T2 delivery, customs and VAT, export control and necessary certificates
- Provide customer access , training and support regarding Sony 1
- Manage invoicing including down payments, manual invoices, service contracts, spare parts and managed services.
- Assist in administration of Leasing contracts, check leasing documentation is in line with the local procedure and deliver the documentation to the Leasing Company. Ensure customer signs off and confirms goods receipt in order that Leasing Company makes timely payment to Sony.
- Managing Procurement and expediting of 3rd Party and Sony materials, non stock materials, and services using SAP, ensuring goods receipt is made in a timely manner. Facilitating any stage payment requirements against key vendors as per purchase agreements where required.