Hewlett Packard Company - Hewlett Packard Enterprise
As a part of the Revenue Sales Office Brazil team, my main activities were the following:
- Ensure the correct and accurate accounting process according to the internal policies as well the
AFM trough financial analysis.
- Analysis and account accruals, including P&L information for the complete Entity (Brazil).
- Provide financial information ordered to the PL analysts.
- Intersystem Reconciliation, between SAP and EIFFEL (Oracle system) ensuring the accurate flow of the information
- TRIAL and US GAAP Balance account reconciliation,including recon items, fallout system reconciliation, correction for the financial statements,follow up and close off issues of the account.
- Manual Credit Notes.
- Monthly end Close activities, investigation and close off.
- Account and Financial Analysis, finding errors or oportunities to provide a solution for a better result.
- Generate and order financial reports, with general and/or specific information.
- Extreme communication with BA analysis, representatives and different teams involved in the
- Assit, contribute and prove new operational projects. (Fallout Account solution, Synchro system issues)
- Generate and explain the results of the activities as well as provide ideas for improvement to obtain better results
- Create solutions for customers (BA) needs.