1. Significant experience marketing and selling to C-level executives at Fortune 500 companies, including:
Automotive Banking Retail
General Motors Bank of America Radio Shack
Mazda AmSouth Bank Liberty Tax Service
AutoNation Wachovia Icon Office Solutions
Ford RBC/RBC Centura QuickChek
Chrysler US Bank
Telecom Petroleum Utilities
Qwest Communications Exxon Progress Energy
Texaco Southern Company
Restaurants Heavy Equipment Lodging
Arby’s John Deere Radisson
2. Developed several websites using internal resources as well as outside web developer. Provided content and managed the projects to ensure on time and within budget.
3. Have written dozens of business plans including one for a consulting company I started up. My CPA said it was the best business plan she had seen in 25 years.
4. Coordinated strategy and brainstorming sessions for companies I worked for as well as for consulting clients. Used those ideas to generate detailed marketing and sales plans with specific goals, assignments, timelines, tactics, prospect list, competitor’s analysis, (SWOT) budgets, and contingency plans.
5. Marketing methods have included social media, e-mails, direct mails, telephone blitz, onsite visits, 3rd party referrals, DVD’s, URL’s, and incentive promotions.
6. Advanced capabilities with MS Office Suite, including PowerPoint. Have taught classes and mentored new employees on PowerPoint.
7. Highly effective at researching prospect’s needs and understanding the competitive landscape prior to meeting with potential clients.
8. First major public speaking engagement was at college graduation. As class president, I gave a 10 minute speech. Have since spoken to audiences as large as 3,000.
9. Have been the “final set of eyes” with several companies concerning both internal and external corporate communications. I either authored the communications or was the final approval step prior to release.
10. Exceeding sales goals have earned company paid trips to Bahamas (twice), Maui, and Cancun. Also received two
awards from governor as one of the fastest growing companies in the state.
11. Have traveled extensively for 20+ years to 49 states, Canada, Mexico, and Europe.
12. Direct supervisor responsibility for up to 22 people.
13. Very comfortable with data analysis and financial documents. Completed two-year training and certification in 2009
for advanced statistics.