West Coast Service Manager
Responsible for leading a team of field service technicians through strategy and pricing changing with an excellent customer retention record. Increased service revenue equivelant to my first year's manager salary and cut costs by >$300K dollars by thinking outside of the box and understanding business drivers that affect profitability.
- Led the team through product pricing changes that exceeded 200%, and maintained an excellent reputation for superior customer service.
- Led the team through new product implementation.
- Transitioned customers from service contract to time and material service and trained technicians to spot revenue generating activities, while performing service work.
- Trained personnel on business acumen and coached through technical problems.
- Developed team to full potential recognizing strengths and weaknesses.
- Managed a 30% reduction in force, while maintaining a high performance team.
- Responsible for directing all West Coast Service Activities for the division.