Recruitment Section Head
B-TECH for Trading and Distribution
B.TECH was established in 1997 with 3 retail branches. By the year 2002, B.TECH was operating 23 own outlets and had grown to become the largest nationwide retailer of Household Appliances. In 2005, B.TECH started its distribution operation and today B.TECH is the exclusive agent for a number of global brands including HP, Sony, Ariston, Indesit, Philips, Electrolux, Daewoo, Haier and Craft. Today, B.TECH has around 1200 employees and stands as the largest nationwide distribution network bringing state-of-the-art Household Appliances and Consumer Electronics to Egyptian customers everywhere. On the retail side, B.TECH today operates 66 branches which serve Egyptian consumers. In addition to this unparalleled stretch of conveniently located fully owned retail outlets, B.TECH reaches consumers in every governorate, city and town of Egypt through a large network of dealers and service centers. B.TECH sustained a consistent annual growth of over 35% through the past 5 years and the company sales will hit the one-billion-pound mark by 2009 through further expansion of our reach locally and regionally.
- Compiles and analyzes Database Management statistics for corrections, and reports them to department head.
- Screening the sourced profiles based on the current requirements
- Manpower Planning
- Analyze the requirement, planning the resources, organizing and conducting the job fairs.
- Conducting the initial round of interview & scheduling the short listed candidate for the HR manager's & Director's round of interview.
- Conducts reference checks for the employees
- Completes the joining formalities of the selected candidate.
- Recruits staff personnel according to company policies and Procedures as needed.
- Maintains and encourages good communication within the section, and between the section and other individuals, Sections and departments.
- Provides ongoing observation and behavioral feedback to employees regarding their performance.
- Prepares and conducts staff performance evaluations, including communicating and discussing the results with Supervisees.
- Prepares performance award recommendations as appropriate.
- Shares responsibility for the development and implementation of policies and procedures, and for the continuous improvement of work processes.
- Actively seeks new information and opportunities both to improve Job performance and to enhance understanding of the unit and of the Department as a whole.
- Constructively assesses the recruitment processes and proposes new ideas
- Successfully built up the entire IT department through hiring additional resources in the following areas (system administration, network administration, security, ERP "MS Dynamics Great Plains version 10", Helpdesk and Technical Support professionals).
- Hired employees in the following areas: sales, marketing, business development, supply chain, IT, warehouse, administration, product management, accounting, finance, technicians and workers...etc