As a system architect, I am performing following activities:
- Present our product and collect customer wishes facing world wide customers.
- Define product roadmap taking into account the market trends and our customer specificities.
- Define the architecture of new features system wide using UML modeling, so that module specialists can understand the scope and estimate the effort to realize new features.
- Participate in module designs with each module expert. Hardware designers for secure chipsets, cryptologists for new algorithms, iphone and android specialists for embedded libraries and Web service experts.
- Define and schedule product increments to bring value at each product increment.
- Document the product abstracting complexity and pointing to technical detailed documentation.
- Support development teams and validate their contributions.
Our product is developed by a team of 120 engineers in France, India and Switzerland all part of a single Safe train.
My expertise covers:
- Web services deployed in a public cloud or hosted in operator private cloud.
- Embedded software we deploy on Android and iOS applications, windows, mac and set top boxes.
- Security architecture, cryptography and attack evaluations.