As a professional of Industrial Engineering from the Industrial University of Santander and Internal Quality Auditor ISO 9001. with profound experience at supporting manufacturing operations by recommending methods for improvements; implementing training programs; completing work instructions; and supporting Lean initiatives/facility/costing. Proven ability to determine and establish the most efficient methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel; as well as assisting line management in the development and implementation of ESH policies, programs and procedures.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Over 5 years of Industrial Engineering experience.
- Excellent knowledge of basic scheduling processes and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of Environmental Safety and Health (ESH) requirements.
- Ability to follow company policies, procedures and methods of hazard and risk management.
- Remarkable PC proficiency with MS Office, AutoCAD, and immense working knowledge of ERP & supply chain software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective oral and written communication skills, reporting, meeting, analytical and motivational skills.
- Great ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize based on deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with great attention to detail.
- Uncommon ability to facilitate and train employees in Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Ability to effectively facilitate group meetings.
- Ability to communicate with different reporting levels in multi-national and cultural organization.