- Demonstrated expertise in successfully organizing and operating the Starbucks store in
San Leandro and Castro Valley with approximately $1,400,000 in annual budget
- Exemplified proficiency in effectively establishing and exceeding sales goals
- Remarkably maximized sales and profitability of assigned areas through execution of
- Created and implemented company policies and conceived decisions that maximized
- Obtained 37 100 % “Snapshot” secret-shopper reports within 60 consecutive months
- Consistently exceeded targets for sales plan, flow-through, company customer metrics,
retention, and promotion of internal talent
- Contributed toward store profitability by seeking opportunities to increase sales,
manageinventory and cost of goods control and labor costs.
- Maintained daily, weekly and period financial reports.
- Ensured all cash handling and cash register function were performed in an accurate
and consistent manner.
- Maintained final accountability for store operations, partner development and
- Ensured the proper types and amounts of materials, supplies and merchandise were
ordered and stocked. Effectively communicates new product information to
- Trained and developed partners to demonstrate all Starbucks customer service
standards, operating standards and Star Skills
- Encouraged full participation of partners in creating store goals and developing plans.
- Determined daily and weekly staffing requirements, recruits, conducts interviews,
made hiring and termination decisions, schedules and apportions partner work
hours, and schedules partners time off.
- Resolved partner complaints and concerns, provides ongoing performance feedback,
conducted formal performance and salary reviews and counsels partners when
- Ensured that all company policies, store standards and procedures are communicated
effectively to partners and maintained and followed in a consistent manner.
- Followed all guidelines outlined in the Policy and Procedures Manual to create and
maintain the safest environment for our partners and customers.
- Organized work throughout the store in a manner that facilitates efficient customer
service and profitable operation.
- Provided the Starbucks “Service Experience” consistently for all our customers.
- Ensured store appearance and equipment area maintained in a consistent manner.
- Maintained consistent speed of service to the customer by ensuring all store staffing
- Demonstrated the ‘Just Say Yes” behavior by taking care of all customer requirements.