- I believe in order to be successful in a career one must have passion for what they do, as well as have a great work ethic and positive attitude.
- I value working in a profession that has a large impact in others lives.
- I set the standards high for myself and will not settle for less.
- I have chosen a career in dietetics because I love the idea of helping others get their lives back on track.
Aug 2011 - May 2016
Bachelor of Science in Human Enviornmental Sciences
The curriculum in general studies in human environmental sciences enables students to integrate knowledge from all areas of the field and prepares them for employment or further study.
Sep 2014 - Sep 2019
Aug 2012 - Present
Tuscaloosa County Public Defenders Office
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages
- Process and prepare documents, such as subpoenas, circuit and district court dockets, and juror selection list
- Compile, sort, and file clients files and office records
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, fax machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers
May 2012 - Aug 2012
- Greeted customers
- Took and delivered orders
- Performed delegated task, such as sweeping the floors, cleaning windows, washing dishes, and properly loading the dishwasher
Aug 2011 - May 2012
- Input production sheets into the computer
- Created and print menus for different food stations
- Answered the telephone
- Ran errands
Student Dietetic Association
Black Student Union
- Shadow a dietician this summer
- Learn new skills, mainly pertaining to my degree
- Manage my time more wisely
- Have a 3.0 GPA or better by the end of this semester
- Make the Deans List for the remainder of my time at UA
- Graduate with my Bachelors degree by May 2016
- Earn my Masters and PhD degree
- Successfully complete the CP or DI program
- Pass the RD exam to become a registered dietician