Mc Kee appartments
- .Supervised and coordinated activities of workers engaged in maintaining grounds and in maintaining and repairing physical structures and utility systems of buildings.
- · Executed daily operations of assigning work orders and turn around.
- · Directed workers in painting and performing structural repairs to masonry, woodwork and furnishings of buildings.
- · Wrote, designed and produced all major repairs daily.
- · Directed workers in maintaining building utility systems, such as electrical wiring and control systems, heating, ventilating, water supply, steam generating and related pipe systems.
- · Was instrumental in rewiring carports electrical to make area safe at night.
- · Directed workers engaged in ground maintenance activities, such as mowing lawns, trimming hedges, removing weeds and raking and disposing of leaves and refuse.
- · Trained and managed all new employees and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
- · Compiled reports of cost of completed work.
- · Trained new employees on what was required in order to turn appt.
- · Inspected systems to determine preventative maintenance needs.
- · Supervised and managed a small team of employees and provided all information needed in-order to complete assignments correctly and safe.
- · Inspected completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications and standards.
- · Enforced safety regulations to keep a safe work area