Hillsborough Community College
Mentors students and adult learners in developing their skills while adhering to academic standards. Instruct students on developing content, staying abreast of writing trends while maintaining relationships with students and faculty. Use current technology and teaching methods to improve student engagement.
- Suggest improvements in grammatical and writing style.
- Facilitate formal and informal workshops for small and large groups.
- Utilizing command of grammar, punctuation, publishing and editing skills.
- Proofread content for style, context originality
- Evaluate student papers to determine if it meets MLA format standards.
- Teach workshops on grammar, prose, and MLA format.
- Help students break down complex material, developing clear and concise writing.
- Work closely with faculty in developing new teaching methods.
- Read and interpret written information.