I Aspire to work with a company where my culinary production and management experience acquired in the last 11 years can add potential value to benefit the company
Jun 2015 - Present
Co-owner & Chef
G U Z Z L E R ’ S Gr i l l & G r o o v e Go a , I n d i a .
Guzzler’s is a combination of a nightclub and cafe, serving multi cuisine, live grill and finger food.
- With a total of 66 covers, all concept, setup, hr, management, menu design, food production and beverage layout and pricing, all handled and carried out by a team of 18 assigned by me.
- Entertainment and performances handled by Lloyd Gueizelar.
Jan 2015 - Mar 2015
ETIHAD AIRWAYS Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Conducted all preflight checks and safety regulations as per company policies.
- Incharge of complete service and galley production in first class.
- Oversee and manage all galley operations, catering loading and food quality in the first class.
Feb 2014 - Dec 2014
SEABOURN CRUISES Seattle, USA.
- Reported to the Executive Chef, conducted daily meetings regarding menu planning, costing, inventory, and daily production count.
- Responsible for planning and directing food preparation in the galley, this involved supervising kitchen staff, keeping an eye out for problems that may arise and seizing control at a moment’s notice.
- Public health checks, evaluations, safety management training and other administrative tasks to be carried out weekly & when required by company policy.
- Overall incharge of daily operations in the galley, training of staff as per job requirement and to ensure all procedures and policies of all disciplines were followed.
Apr 2010 - Nov 2013
Chef de Partie
OCEANIA CRUISES Miami, USA.
- Head various departments & sections in the galley such as Saucier, Roast, Soup, Garde manger etc.
- Incharge of restaurants consisting of French, Italian, Steakhouse and Oriental cuisines each consisting of 145 covers.
- Trained and worked under Master Chef Jacques Pepin in the opening of the onboard french restaurant Jacques.
Aug 2009 - Jan 2010
Asst. Chef de Partie
YACHTS OF SEABOURN Miami, USA
Handled the position of cook tournant and worked as a CDP trainee.
To assist and follow up with sous chef on daily tasks and responsibilities.
Incharge of vegetable products and its storage and to ensure its availability throughout the cruise.
Jun 2008 - Mar 2009
CELEBRITY CRUISES Miami, Florida, USA.
Responsible for Grill, Roast, Soup & Special diet sections.
Assisted the Sous chef with the finishing, plating and presentation of dishes.
Report to sous chef and follow up daily tasks.
Nov 2004 - Feb 2008
PRINCESS CRUISES Santa Clarita, California, USA
Assisted in Sauce, Roast, Garde Manger, Fish & Lido buffet
Handled Breakfast and setup of Lido buffet counters.
Report to the first cook and sous chef & follow up as required.
Completed STCW ’95 requirements of Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting, Elementary First Aid, Personal Survival Techniques, Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities and Crowd Management.
Certificate Course in Cookery
Kamat's Institute of Hotel Management
The State Board of Vocational Examination