- Paris (Paris) France
- [email protected]
CHIEFFINANCIAL OFFICER HEADQUARTER OR FIELD
Over 20 years experience in various finance positions within major multinational companies including external and internal audit, control and planning.
- Organizations and systems implementation in fast growing businesses and especially in Asia.
- Good knowledge of financial and reporting techniques, tax and legal implications of business
decisions, strategic and operating plans preparation and presentation.
- Significant experience of team management, focusing on empowerment and growing people's capabilities.
- Sales experience in the FMCG industry when working at PEPSICO.
Former SVP Coty Europe
Former GM Coty China
In charge of Company refinancing and organization roll-out in Europe.
Supporting the business development activity and implementing partnerships in the Region
-Improved China gross margin by 5 points % thanks to the implementation of a local manufacturing agreement
-Improved Free Cash-flow by reinforcing the credit collection procedures in the region (+$5MM in 2008)
-Implemented SAP for the Far-East activity (General ledger and sales admin.)
Responsible for the formulation of the Regional Financial Strategic Plan and the Annual Operating Plan and for the control over the business performances of 18 European business units.
-Implementedthe Coty Beauty Europe KPI’s and Customer P&L’s
-Harmonized the business accounting practice in Europe
-Improved the Europe Division gross margin by 3% points by running a business process re engineering (efficiency gains and cost reduction)
-Implemented a European Pricing Database to resist Trade pressure to align prices and prevent cross border shipments
Responsible for: all financial, computer, tax and administration matters; work closely with MD on all aspects of company policy and development
- Reorganized finance department; improved the accounting system to get a full transparency over Trade terms and Marketing commitments
- Resisted successfully to an Income tax adjustment on transfer prices
Responsible for forecasting & tracking the "Take Home" channel financial performance. Also responsible for the management of the sales administration departments of both Pepsi Food & Beverages (16 heads).
- Introduction of all sales admin. policies and procedures and trained sales force to use
- Introduction of a micro-computer based Key Accounts performance forecasting system
- Implemented yearly trade terms with Sales Director; reviewed all legal aspects of these trade terms
- Sales experience in the field during 6 months
Responsible for long/mid/short term budgeting and local business expansion plans (CAPEX)
- Designed all the company forecasting models
Responsible for all financial reporting, administration and tax matters
- Improved local treasury function; introduced all financial policies and management
Responsible for all financial ,information technology, administration and personnel matters. Worked closely with MD on store opening plans.
- Introduction of effective management information enabling close monitoring of individual shop performance
Euro 6 billions group specialized in the Defense industry, communication, transport, publishing, TV & radio networks.
Reported directly to group president: responsible for ensuring all group procedures adhered to, plus special assignments.
- Long term contract Audit (Chicago Airport and Jacksonville automatic transit system)
- Interim Financial Controller of a US based subsidiary for 6 months
Financial statements audit and special investigations in international companies (SKF, Corning glass, Danone,...)