Feb 2005 - Jul 2014
- Operate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Confer with engineers, customers, or others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects or products.
- Prepare specifications for purchases of materials or equipment.
- Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Develop budgets, estimating labor, material, and construction costs in Electrical power systems distribution and instrument and controls.
- Collaborate with electrical engineers or other personnel to identify, define, or solve developmental problems.
- Perform supervisory duties, such as recommending work assignments, approving leaves, or completing performance evaluations.
- Prepare contracts and initiate, review and coordinate modifications to contract specifications and plans throughout the construction process.
- Visit construction sites to observe conditions impacting design and to identify solutions to technical design problems involving electrical systems equipment that arise during construction applying codes and standards (NEC, IEEE, NFPA and ANSI).
- ELECTRIC ADJUSTMENTS AND INFRASTRUCTURE.
- Remodelling of the electrical installations.
- Repowering of electrical installations.
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF PROJECTS.
- Assessment, design, implementation and commissioning of electrical projects in medium and low voltage, for residential, commercial and industrial installations.
- ELECTRICAL STUDIES AND DIAGNOSTIC.
- Lightning protection.
- Coordination of protections.
- Measurement and diagnostics of power quality.
- Diagnosis of grounding system.
- Design of electrical installations.