IT Support Engineer for Northway Developments. - June 2014 - June 2016
Installed a Small Office Network for 20 users, primarily using CISCO equipment. - June 2012 - Present (as needed)
- Designed and implemented a Small Office Network, consisting of 1 x 2960 48pt Switch, 1 x 3725 Router, 1 x 5505 ASA, 20 HP Z1 work stations
- Creation and management of 4 VLans
- Established a "Router on a Stick" to allow Inter-VLAN Routing and gateway access
- Guides creation and management of a Active Directory/DHCP/DNS Server using Windows Server 2012
- Creation of ASA Firewall with Access & NAT Rules
IT Support Engineer for Kelvin Construction. - June 2012 - June 2013
- Creation and Management of a Active Directory/DHCP/DNS Server using Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Management of Exchange 2007 and subsequent update to 2010.