Palm Beach County, Truffle Oil, Barefoot Contessa, Top Chef, Microbrews, Ruth Reichl Food Memoirs, Farmers Markets, New York City -> The Hamptons, Panko Bread Crumbs, Culinary Photography, Coffee Gelato, Wine Spectator, No Reservations - Anthony Bourdain, Gourmet Food Trucks, Macaroni & Cheese, Anything Deep-Fried.
A true New Yorker at heart, Francesca Coviello now resides in sunny Delray Beach, Florida in pursuit of a career in lifestyle reporting. As a graduate from The University of Tampa, her educational journey became an outlet of expression where she developed a love for writing and photography. Spending a college semester abroad stimulated Francesca to follow her dreams of traveling, indulging, and sharing with the world. While living in Florence, Italy, she served as a social media correspondent for her home institute and regularly blogged about observances overseas - contributing images, recipes and experiences as a young and excited explorer.
During the final months as a college student, Francesca held an internship with a local entertainment website where she created content, published personal photography and wrote freely for Metromix, Tampa Bay. Working with Metromix provided Francesca a platform into online freelancing, which led to her produce restaurant critiques for www.dinnerreviews.com.
Her recent employment as Studio & Production Coordinator for Montana Pritchard Photography has provided Francesca with great insight into the world of commercial advertising, design and marketing relations. This unique experience allowed her to regularly travel across the country, view her surroundings with a more polished eye and appreciate the creative forces behind editorial and print.
Aug 2007 - May 2011
Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Graduated with 3.4 GPA, Honors: University of Tampa Grant, Dean’s List
- Completed advanced coursework in Journalism, Mass Media, TV Production, Advertising & Public Relations, Screenwriting.
Jan 2011 - May 2011
Aug 2010 - Dec 2010
- Department of Food Communications & Publishing
- Featured in an article on the University of Tampa homepage:
- UT Foodie Tastes Her Way Through Italy
“A Spartan Abroad”
- Asked to serve as Social Media Correspondent for University of Tampa website
- Wrote weekly blogs about events and observances overseas at
- Wines of the World
- Food, Culture & Society in Italy
- Professional Food Writing
- Food Photography
- Chosen as student contributor in “Blending” newsletters, and 'Alumni' piece
- Issue 30: Page 6 - Friendly Florentine Dining in the Heart of the City
- Issue 31: Page 3 - An Ode to Quattro Leoni
- Issue 32: Page 8 - Alumni Voice: Communicating Through Food
- Participated in photo shoot for Antinori’s Santa Cristina online cookbook
- (Photographer) Veal Pate Vinsanto and Figs
Apr 2011 - Present
Freelance Writer & Photographer
Jun 2011 - Aug 2012
Conductor of Connectivity
Production Coordinator • hire all talent & crew, create call sheets & schedule, maintain budget costs
Studio Manager • handle client relations and day-to-day business operations, invoicing & expense reports
Director of Social Media • ensure accounts are updated, write articles for the blog, send out newsletters
- Orchestrated major campaigns for American Express, & Jamba Juice featuring Venus Williams
- PGA of America Photo Assistant - responsible for editing imagery, scheduling shot-list & travel