IT Project Coordinator
Dollar Financial Group
- Planned, organized and implemented multiple corporate IT projects spanning North America.
- Coordinated and facilitated multiple new corporate store openings for the IT department.
- Coordinated and facilitated multiple corporate acquisition stores for the purpose of IT standardization to streamline service desk support models.
- Accurately budgeted and executed project plans for implementation of new store IT initiatives.
- Engaged 3rd party vendors to facilitate initiatives for all project work. Managed and maintained all IT vendor relationships throughout the project life cycle.
- Tracked and communicated project status to senior management & operations department through daily and weekly status updates ensuring complete visibility to all stakeholders.
- Facilitated conference calls with internal departments and external vendors to review project milestones and manage progress.
- Actively monitored project scope and objectives of each project to ensure quality and fiscal responsibility was maintained.
- Managed the deliverable review and acceptance upon completion of all projects.
- Created project acceptance and administrative closure documentation.
- Successfully opened 18 retail locations under challenging construction constraints on time and on budget ensuring each project was completed within corporate standards.
- Actively managed three separate corporate acquisitions in Quebec, Ontario and Florida. All projects were viewed positively by the project sponsor and senior management.
- Created highly detailed documentation for technical installs (Implementation Checklists) as well as project coordinator work flow documentation for ITIL Standards.