- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine. Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars. Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
- File and maintain records.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided
- Filled out business or government forms
- Greeted customers, guests, visitors, or passengers
- Provided clerical assistance
- Used telephone communication techniques
- Used computers to enter, access or retrieve data
- Used oral or written communication techniques