Bilingual in Spanish and English, native English speaker with more than 8 years of Spanish training. Strong analytical and planning skills, combined with the ability to coordinate the efforts of many to meet organizational goals. Productive and efficient work habits without supervision. Self-motivator with contagious energy.
Sep 2009 - Feb 2010
Customer Service Agent
- Work with five different brands: Plow & Hearth, Hearthsong, Wind & Weather, Magic Cabin, and Problem Solvers as an Inbound Representative.
- Responsible for receiving and accurately placing orders for the different catalogues listed above.
- Work in a fast paced environment while making suggestions to customers.
- Expertise on the products each company has to offer.
- Ability to multi-task while on the phone and speaking to Managerial staff through internet chat.
- Proficiency in programs such as Mosis, Citrix, Avaya and Nectarphone.
- Take orders from customer while also using sale techniques; offering upgrades and add-ons.
- Handle high volume of calls.
- Superb customer service and ability to composed while interacting with customers.
Nov 2007 - Sep 2009
- Progressed to Supervisor May 2008 through promotions from Sever/Hostess.
- Hold team meetings with front of house team on a periodic basis.
- Supervised 10 employees on any given shift.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Training of new hires.
- Aided with customer escalations.
Jun 2006 - Aug 2006
Summer School Secretary
New Jersey Public Schools
- Set appointments with and for the Dean of Students and Summer School teachers.
- Keep daily track of student attendance through computer database.
- Answer multi-line phone and direct person to appropriate staff.
- Organize teacher student logs and update student information
Aug 2006 - May 2008
George Mason University
Sep 2002 - Jun 2006
High School Advanced Diploma
Manchester High School
Attended the Spanish Immersion program offered at Manchester High School which instilled fluency of the Spanish language from taking courses such as: English, Mathematics and Physical Education in Spanish.