Real Estate License
JY Monk Real Estate School
- Summer 2008
- Attended Pre-Licensing classes and recieved NC Real Estate license after passing JY Monk and NC state test.
- Attend yearly update classes to keep license active
Deans list 2 of 2 semesters
Courses of interest: Quantitative Business Methods, Financial Accounting, Macroeconomics, Statistics
Expected Graduation May 2012
· Shadowed top listing agent in office and assisted with her needs including: acquiring listings, marketing listings, scheduling client appointments
· Set in and participated in weekly meetings on progress, goals, and accomplishments
· Found a buyer and a home for the buyer and helped with sales transaction
I am currently seeking an internship in real estate law.
Chi Omega Fraternity, Queens University
Campus Union Board
Intramural Sports Board
My name is Elizabeth Hartsell and I am currently a student at Queens University of Charlotte. I am very outgoing and motivated. I enjoy setting goals and working hard to accomplish them. I am very interested in gaining experience in the real estate law area, since I plan to persue that career path after college.
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer September 2009
Make a Wish Foundation September 2008-present