"Expert in Planning & Management of Projects that Optimize Efficiency, Productivity & Profitability"
Performance-driven executivewho offers a background that demonstrates progressive leadership and problem-solving in all aspects of operations management. Utilize strong strategic, tactical planning, and organization skills to increase performance, and improve results. Master of Business Administration candidate (finance emphasis), from the Graziadio School of Business and Management, Pepperdine University.
Strategy Planning & Execution ▪ Analysis & Problem Resolution ▪ Team Performance Optimization
Relationship Management ▪ CRM ▪ Quality Assurance ▪ Budget Management
Third Party Contractor & Dealer Management
Career Highlights & Recognition
- Developed metrics to improve the performance of field managers and supervisors that increased productivity and resulted in a savings of $300,000.
- Generated $40,000 in savings by improving field efficiency by 11%.
- Received first ever Directors Award for Performance as #1 Field Manager in the Western Region in 2007.
- Ranked #1 of 10 Ensigns on USS Lake Erie.
- Selected as #1 Midshipman in ROTC 2001 graduating class.
- Awarded two Navy Achievement Medals for exceptional service through two shipboard tours of duty.