Senior management/executive level responsible for advertising sales marketing of multiple Internet sites, Yahoo behavioral targeting, Monster, mobile messaging, daily newspapers (The Record and the Herald News), direct mail, magazines and 40+ community newspapers. Annual advertising sales revenue: $125M Complete support for 65 sales executives and managers including strategies, concepts, research, designs, collateral, presentations, promotions, branding, partnerships, and marketing plans.
• Outperform sales targets of more than $1,500,000 by managing teams to plan, develop,market, steer and produce 50+ special sections and features annually. Improved results even in recessionary economy by re-focusing on early planning stages to ensure product excellence and staff embracement.
• Increased revenue by developing NJMG corporate-wide integrated media plan. Using a customer solution-based approach, the plan is templated to encourage sales staff adoption and maximize limited resources.
• Led interdisciplinary strategic planning teams comprising internal ad sales, marketing, creative and management stakeholders to increase upsells in mid-level accounts by 25%.
• Established interdepartmental SOPs that saved more than $50,000 annually, improvedad performance, maximized partnership opportunities and streamlined internal efforts.
• Author and design state-of-the-market presentations for national advertisers including Macy’s, Sears, Kohl’s, Home Depot, and Nordstrom. JCPenney and Neiman Marcus noted theirs as “the best they’ve seen.”
• Improved teamwork, job skills, productivity levels and morale in a bare-bones work environment by piloting department-wide “Operation Brainstorm.”
• Led/coordinated two successful staff reorganizations.