Vice President, Project Management
As leader of the Enterprise Project Management Office and Testing Center of Excellence for Bank Holding Company with a global staff of 35:
- Governance of a $50M technology project portfolio crossing multiple lines of business.
- Owner of SDLC process, Executive metrics and reporting for IT.
- Execution of roadmap to complete adoption of COBIT framework.
- Successfully managed program to remediate all regulatory related technology issues.
- Created the technology plan for outsourcing operations for the Student Lending division.
- Developed five year plan for the mainframe platform that aligned the cost structure of the environment with the strategy of all business supported by it.
As Project Manager for Cloud Computing initiatives:
- Designed, built and implemented the salesforce.com SFA application and integration strategy and managing projects with Enterprise wide impact on the force.com platform.
- Automated Enterprise Credit Prequalification approval process working directly with the Chief Credit Officer. The solution increased processing efficiency by filtering deals which do not match the company's lending strategy early in the process and focusing efforts on deals with better margins.
- Reduced time spent to receive final credit approval in multiple business units by reengineering the process and utilizing early adoption of approval process and workflow rule features.
- Created the SFA Support Group and established the policies, procedures and Service Level Agreements for all salesforce.com applications, working closely with the Global Sales Office. This included managing R&D lab to explore and exploit new platform features.
- Managed numerous SFA projects including the global rollout of salesforce.com for multiple Business Units, and complimentary applications in the areas of asset valuation, customer service level metrics and credit limits.
- Drove adoption in sales teams by integrating salesforce.com with back office systems by leveraging enterprise SOA implementation and using Visualforce to mirror the UI of those systems.
- Eliminated duplicate data entry and reduced the time to on board new deals by creating interfaces between salesforce.com and multiple receivables systems to.
- Brought domestic payroll change approval process into compliance with internal policies and GLBA regulations through automation. Created customized security which mirrored payroll system using Apex triggers.