The Score Television Network
- Wrote a scalable Ruby on Rails application for the 2010 NHL Trade Deadline that was clustered over five servers and severed close to a million requests in a single day.
- Using Ruby on Rails, developed a video portal which integrates with an external video publishing provider.
- Developed a television portal which allows shows and personalities to have unique pages and various integrations with other sites across the company.
- Increased community involvement with Score properties by using Facebook Connect and Twitter integration.
- Utilizing Ruby on Rails, developed a variety of time sensitive fantasy games which were played by thousands of users.
- Introduced Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and Git to the company along with the development manager.
- Increased speed and ease at which blogs were created by migrating the blogging platform from a Perl based solution to Community Server.
- Created a community-centric site for hardcoresportsradio.com by customizing Community Server and creating a custom CMS using ASP.NET MVC.
- Migrated a prior user authentication system to ASP.NET Membership to facilitate a central login across all domains.
- Increased the scalability and speed of the ASP.NET version of thescore.com by leading a project wide refactoring.
- Developed sponsored sections and performed maintenance on thescore.com.