- 2+ Years of experience in IT Applications Development and Web Programming.
- 3+ Years of experience in Educational Technology.
- 1+ Years of experience in Multimedia and Instructional Technology.
- 2+ Years of experience working in projects involving analytical, diagramming, organizational, writing and documentation management.
- 2+ Years of experience in computer, printer, network troubleshooting.
- 3+ Years of experience teaching (tutoring) Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus 1, 2 and 3.
- 1+ Years of experience teaching English as a second language.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Apple Systems. Programming: C#, VB, C++, Java Script, Action Script. Microsoft Office 2007: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, InfoPath, Visio. Database: Microsoft SQL Server2005, Oracle, and Access. Web Server Management: IIS 6.0. Web Content Management: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007. Application Development Systems: SQL Reporting Services, MOSS2007 integrated services, Web Parts, Workflows, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, InfoPath 2007 form applications, CSS, XSL, XML, and HTML/DHTML. Design: SharePoint Designer 2007, Flash/Action Script, Dreamweaver, and iWeb. Animation and Graphic Design: Adobe Suite CS4 (Flash, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
May 2008 - Dec 2008
Intern: IT Applications Developer
- Provided technical, analytical, and organizational support on MOSS 2007 web management system and SQL 2005 database administration. Designed and implemented web applications for reporting and analyses in SQL 2005 integrated to SharePoint server applications.
- Project design and development included management of InfoPath forms, XML data, ASP.NET applications, Visual Studio 2008/SharePoint Designer workflows, SQL 2005 databases, tables, functions, stored procedures, queries, and reports integrated to SharePoint. Projects were implemented for the collection, processing review, compilation, and presentation of data facts about State System program offerings, enrollments, finances, and personnel.
Sep 2007 - May 2008
Student Tech Corp
- Provided IT support. Personalized consulting, training and development information services in IT for University faculty and staff Projects included web page development, database support, and software training.
Jan 2007 - May 2008
Computer Lab Tech
- Provided assistance in computer, printer troubleshooting and software use for computer lab users.