VP, Customer Service & Training
Responsible for all servicing aspects of customer relationship & marketing support for this $400M+ annually international media research company. Responsible for associated order fulfillment and customer service functions. Leadership, staffing and development of team comprised of 40+ professionals with two core competencies; the customer service teams, which were responsible for handling 100,000+ clients calls annually via multiple 1-800 lines & web chats in a 24/7 call center environment in multi-state locations, and the customer support teams, which were responsible for the administrative processing and order fulfillment of orders from the marketplace for a $40M+ application software business. Extensive experience with leading the revolutionary changes brought about by the increasing use of technology in servicing customer marketplace needs. Led creative and technical teams in the creation and introduction of Arbitron’s web based training site, www.arbitrontraining.com . Most recently led creation of inside sales team focused on using technology in lieu of travel to interact with customer marketplace. Led all facets of the creation and implementation of CRM modules to track, report and mine full scope of customer interactions and touch points including the creation of web based analytic tools.
• Implemented the systems necessary to capture, report and analyze real-time customer satisfaction feedback
• Led & coordinated web based training initiatives in support of customer utilization of Arbitron software applications
• Designed and led the implementation of web based CRM analytic tools to aid in trend analysis
• Implemented online technical knowledge base for customer self diagnostic and problem resolution
• As a member of senior staff took leadership role in community efforts focused on education & professional outreach
• Led program management efforts in the implementation of new web based user management systems