Strategic leader with more than 15-years experience in elevating the profitability, visibility, and performance of high technology content products in the security, defense, electronics, automotive and semiconductor capital equipment industries. Responsible for driving full lifecycle design and development of software, and hardware and providing on-time delivery of highly complex products across fast paced, high energy multi-tasking environments.
- Well-qualified with M.S. in Computer Science and B.S. in Electrical Engineering with an extensive background in C/C++ embedded software, as well as Product Prototyping, Development, Debugging, Testing, and Enhancement.
- Dynamic leadership and business acumen to develop industry-leading designs and revenue-generating products, features, and components comprised of electrical, optical, mechanical and software sub-systems.
- Cultivator of key relationships, nationally and internationally, with all levels of personnel, clients, businesses, and executive managers. Successful in building and leading high-performance globally dispersed teams in delivering high-quality solutions.
- Big picture thinker, talented and driven to impact bottom line while ensuring staff compliance with enterprise standards, procedures and regulations. Intimately understand the challenges of an uncertain marketplace and maximize potential through innovative business process change, cost containment, quality control, and outstanding customer care.
- Outstanding communicator and motivational team leader, able to coordinate complex projects from conception to successful conclusion in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.