- Cirebon Indonesian
- [email protected]
I am actually a hard worker , a cheerful, good-humored, talented, ambitious, enthusiastic , and very motivated person. I am also an extrovert and sanguine person, hence i like making friend, buliding new network, easily getting along with other people and being involved in community activities.
Cirebon, West Java
M : 0813 1214 5846
DOB : 31/01/1998
Driving license : Yes
Nationality : Indonesian
Bechelor of Computer, Accounting Computerization System of CIC Cirebon
MS Office 2013
Skills in Sinhala, Tamil, and English
Performance Monitoring Team Supervisor - Financial Control Group, PT. Hope Bank Tbk. Jakarta, January 2014 - 2016.
- Presenting Data Statement of Accounting and Finance is more easily understood and analyzed by the user (including Bord of Directors), and can be accessed by the user via the internetet website.Accounting and financial data obtained from the main accounting system, and transformed into the format of PowerPlay and computer programming.
- Presenting Financial Statements and Reports Analysis presents Branch Performance Monitoring Report to the board of management.
Analyst, Agency Coordinator & Staff of Collection Unit Controller Hope Bank Card Center (BHCC), PT. Hope Bank Tbk. Jakarta, March 2016 - September 2018.
- Conduct analysis of credit card receivables jammed category, as well as doing the follow-up to restore the company's assets, to seek payment through third-party services.
- Coordinate and control the collector field, to avoid any violations, irregularities and embezzlement committed by the collector field, which could hurt the company both morally and materially.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information ; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Available on request