Arabic : native language. English : very good in English ( writing – speaking )
Firas R. Jalkhi
Architect - Facilities and Maintenance Manager
- Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
- +966 544 433930
A resourceful, focused and determined architect who has considerable experience of working in the construction industry designing new buildings, restoring and conserving old buildings and developing new ways of using existing buildings.
Bachelor Project Governmental hospital The hospital design included the green architect
- Responsible for planning & administration budget
- Responsible for relationships with contractors, vendors & service providers
- Responsible for organizing the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehoused goods
- Ensure all maintenance activities with other departments to make sure company objectives are being met
- Ensure that all maintenance supervisors, coordinators and technicians are properly trained to meet current future maintenance organization demands
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal codes related to safe maintenance work practices as measured through internal department compliance audits safety records
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
Project:Al-Rajaa tower / Jeddah,
The project consists of 15 floors our spot is supplying and fixing stone cladding for all tower Client: Al-Sawadi co.
Consultant: Projacs for consulting and designing (www.projacs.com.sa)
Project: Jabal Al-Kabah hotel ,
The project consists hotel five stars and land scope works our spot is supplying and fixing stone cladding for all tower
Client: Abdul Latif Jameel co.
Consultant: dar al-handasa for consulting and designing .
- Complication test for stone,
- Supervising our work spot including Quality assurance ,and quality control ,
- Designing and preparing all shop drawings for stone and analyses stone loads for accessories that matching Astm sss 314
- Preparing the quantity surveying for, architectural work.
- Preparing the invoices for payment of ministry and subcontractors payments.
- Following the material approval and contacting with suppliers to find best quotations.
- Preparing and updating the time schedule of project .
- Preparing the pricing for bids to be submitted for new projects
Project: Al-fareeda residential city
The project consists 2400 villas our spot is 400 villas from A to Z
Consultant Projacs for consulting and designing (www.projacs.com.sa)..
Project Value: 60 millionSar. (Approx.)
- Complication test for soil investigation, concrete tests, surveying, setting out …etc - Preparing and updating the time schedule of project using.
- Preparing and approving the shop drawing for project.
- Preparing the quantity surveying for structural works.
Project: JEDDAH STORM WATER DRAINAGE PROGRAM
The project consists 5 Dams and drainage channel with total length 2.7 k.m and service roads Client : Saudi Aramco co .
Consultant: Aecom for consulting .
Project Value: 500 millions Sar. (Approx.)
- Complication test for soil investigation, concrete tests, surveying, setting out …etc. - Executing and inspecting the structural work to consultant.
- Preparing the quantity surveying for structural, architectural and mechanical work..
- Finance for Non-Finance Executive(Meirc for Tradng & Consulting)
- Performance Management(Meirc for Tradng & Consulting)
- Business and Report Writing(Meirc for Tradng & Consulting)
- Effective Budgeting and Cost Control(Meirc for Tradng & Consulting)