- District Brno-City, Czech Republic, CZ
-Work collaboratively with Client Directors and Europe Managing director, often in several locations as London and Edinburgh, to deliver the Brno/Europe Project Portfolio in line with agreed timescale and quality parameters
-Lead the Project Management job family, 15+ project managers, build capability in this team, ensuring capacity is in-line with demand and establish a culture of continuous improvement in the team, ensuring best practice, lessons learned are captured and shared and making sure they understand the details off software development so they build an effective and efficient relationship with their teams
- Managing directly and indirectly more than 150 people across project management, development, testing and analysis teams.
- Creating structure and processes across all departments in Brno, which makes FNZ Brno a leading and major capability within global company and the biggest FNZ office worldwide.
-Manage the planning process and ensuring all projects are delivery in full scope, on time, with quality and on budget
-Resolve any delivery issues escalated from direct reports and other stakeholders in a very fast and dynamic environment.
- Often finding impact less solutions for concurrent priorities set by the company senior leadership team as well as looking for strategic improvements which make Brno delivery more efficient and robust
Responsible for managing the functional development department and for creating and designing the processes and framework that supported it. Among other responsibilities, there was:
- Secure an impact less transition for delivery from client aligned teams to functional teams
- Design and implement processes across analysis, development and test so all 3 areas are functionally aligned
- Overseeing, controlling and being escalation point for all functional delivery.
This department consisted in:
- 3 functional managers and 8 teams including developers and analysts making a total of close to 100 people
-Had accountability for all implementation, configuration and bespoken development for all Europe based clients bringing a total per year of more than £20mil in revenue to FNZ
-constant seek for solutions, efficiencies, and synergies that allowed reacting on dynamic environment due successful sales pipeline to cover new implementation and client demand and often with limited capacities yet delivering desired outcomes and business value for company
Responsible for managing, from people and work delegation perspective, 3 specialized development teams which the goal was to build expertise and deliver outcomes on particular areas across multiple platforms and clients.
Responsible for the plan, schedule and delivery of the build items to client project teams as well as always looking for synergies, new processes or ideas that would bring more efficiency to delivery. Also very important was to manage expectations of sponsors and stakeholders and keep communication channels always open
Responsible for leading a project team of developers, analyst and testers in different locations and ensuring that individuals have the capabilities to succeed within a delivery focused environment. Often travelling to Bristol(UK) for collocation with the client
- Responsible for the delivery, among others, of key projects for FNZ and AXA account such as April tax regulatory changes for 2 years in a row(a project which by law cannot be delayed) and Retail Distribution Review which was the one of the biggest changes in how financial services are delivered to retail investors in the UK recent history.
- Oversee overall project initiation, and manage planning and control, information flow, issue resolution, risk tracking and mitigation, and milestone tracking
-Identify, arrange and agree deployment of required resources, assigning responsibilities and developing timeframes to facilitate successful completion of project activities and deliverables.
Development in C#, ASP.net, VB.net using .Net framework 3.5 in platforms for world leading financial providers
- part of key group sent to New Zealand branch for 3 months due experience and technical skills to get over the line project for company’s biggest Asia/New Zealand client
- Leading functional group and responsible for work allocation, reporting and communication to higher management
-often working independently on complex solution with interfaces on 3rd parties; working with client sensitive data and tailor-made features per agreement with client representatives
Working on internal audit of network infrastructure and network devices configuration in every IBM offices around the world.
- Follow new vulnerabilities and security findings.
-Design, implementation, maintenance of MySQL database and development of web application for improving report accuracy
Developing application for document tracking with RFID technology. Application includes:
Windows application- developed in C# using SQL Server database
PDA application for NordicId PL3000 RFID mobile reader- developed in C#
Agile techniques conference
Programming- C, C++, Java, C#, ASP.NET, OpenGl
Database- Oracle, Sql Server
Networks- Cisco Systems