Neiman MarcusMiramar, FLApril 2010- Present
National Repair Center Associate
- Handle high quality and expensive products received for repairs. Examine products to verify the need of the repair, identify the need, make decisions on charges and send item to the corresponding vendor. Work with vendors to determine charges for each repair that is needed. Register each item into the system so products can be shipped to the vendors. Responsible for working the register and processing charges to customer accounts for repairs that have been completed.
United States Census BureauMiami, FLApril 2010- July 2010
- Visit households for non responses to the census. Fill out questionnaires for each of the households. Creat schedules for the most productive working hours. Control a binder filled with addresses and directed routes for the most efficient time. Handle sensitive material with numerous personal information.
J.P. Morgan ChaseMiramar, FLNovember 2008 – February 2010
·Responsible for handling customers accounts, managing their accounts and doing their transactions. Transactions ranged from cash and check deposits, credit card advances, loans and credit card payments, etc. Dealt with large amounts of cash and balanced a cash drawer daily. Cross selled and referred products according to customers needs. Work with monthly goals set forth by management.
Grainger Inc.Miami, FLJuly 2007- November 2008
Customer Service Associate
- Assist customers with their orders, crossed referenced other products corresponding to what they were buying and sold monthly goals of warranties. Help customers with product inquiry in a wide range of products dealing with fans, motors, electrical equipment, etc. Pack and shipped orders received through the shipping department. Receive daily incoming merchandise and put away products in the warehouse.Able to drive heavy machinery i.e.; forklifts, stock pickers, and waves.
ASU ValeTempe, AZJanuary 2007 – May 2007
- Test elementary school students in their understanding and proficiency in both English and Spanish language.Tests consisted of grammar, vocabulary, and spelling.
Florida International UniversityMiami, FLAugust 2010- Present
- Working on B.A. in International Business and Marketing
- Minor in Psychology
Miami- Dade CollegeMiami, FLAugust 2007- May 2010
Associate in Arts in Business Administration
Arizona State UniversityTempe, AZAugust 2006- May 2007
- Worked towards a Supply Chain Management degree at W.P. Carey School of Business
American Senior High SchoolMiami, FLAugust 2003- May 2006
High School Diploma
- Graduated a year early from high school
- Track and field
- Bilingual- Spanish and English
- Efficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to type 30 WPM