Hundreds Heritage Group, Tamil Nadu-INDIA
Designation: Facility Manager-Administration
- Managing a client site of 50,000 sq feet including managing Facilities Helpdesk management, Housekeeping Management, Food & Beverage Management, Property Management and Stewarding etc.
- Manage all Food Court, operational activities, Support the Business in optimal use of the property portfolio.
- To develop and implement group policies and procedures, Handling Soft and Hard Services.
- Ensuring cleanliness and hygienic maintenance of the facility, Monitor Planned Preventive maintenance (PPM) of facility.
- Handling all building contracts and office relocations, Review the Monthly Management Report with the client, sharing all the expenses, achievements and other miscellaneous details.
- Responsible for Budget and contracts, coordinating with the Client Teams to receive their team growth projections.
- Prepare Stack-up plan in accordance with the available space and present to client, Coordinate with client for accommodating the incremental headcounts of the teams for business continuity.
- Handling the entire teams move from one location to the other as per the requirement.
- Experienced in vendor finalization along with procurement team.
- Managing operation of multiple properties which includes Administration, Revenue Management, Facilities and Human Resources.
- Created comprehensive due diligence property condition reports utilized for contract price negotiations, creation of capital improvement project lists, and cost-benefit reporting.
- Established detailed budgets for complete renovations and capital improvement projects. Monitored and reported ongoing budgetary deviations for review by management.
- Built positive relationships with institutional lenders, bank inspectors, and local lenders during regular inspection tours of completed work.