Assistant Branch Manager
Bank of Oklahoma
-Research and work to resolve teller outages and entries on branch suspense report.
-Monthly branch audits to ensure branch is operating within policy.
-Researching and resolving client issues or discrepancies on accounts.
-Complete and assist bankers complete client disputes and Fraud Packets for clients and review for completeness before sending to correct departments.
-Assess risk of and approve large deposits, withdrawals, and overdrafts on client accounts.
-Coaching and developing branch employees in sales, operations, customer service and compliance.
-Leading branch sales meetings and morning huddles.
-Open new accounts, initiate and close consumer loans, refer clients to appropriate business partners, while providing excellent customer service.
- Personally produced 474 loan applications for $3,511,425 with 106 closed for $1,588,496 in tenior at bank.
- Branch has produced 317 loan applications for $16,501,340 with 140 closed for $6,288,520 since January 2013.
- Exceeded branch performance goal for 2nd Quarter 2014.
- Branch made top 25 in both checking and loan production 6 months in 2013.
- Branch has received 3 Satisfactory external audits in a row.