- Brandon US-FL
- [email protected]
Motivated, personable business professional with a degree in Multimedia and a proven 20-year track record as a determined leader in sales, support, and various management positions.A talent for quickly mastering the latest technology and trends.Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels.Accustomed to handling time-sensitive and highly demanding issues.Demonstrated history of exceeding company expectations.
Flexible and versatile – able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences.Thrives in deadline-driven environment.Excellent team-building skills.
* Former position as Flight Line Manager supervising entire ground crew at one of the countries busiest private business airfield.
* Former position as Warehouse Manager for one of the Midwest's largest golf and tennis retailers.
* Former position as Vista Reports Manager supervising a Quality Control department which contributed to a remarkable 52% improvement of the entire call center performance and productivity.
* Performed duties as a Lead Trainer training new hires.
* Contributed to a 46% increase in group and season ticket sales for a championship professional soccer team.
* Won several sales events designed to increase ticket sales.
* One of ten people selected to pilot launch exclusive Sales support via a chat-based medium.
* One of ten people selected to pilot launch Digital Voice support via a chat-based medium.
* Created web-based coaching vehicle to improve internal communication.
Creative writing, social media marketing, golf, volunteering, hiking, independent films, art galleries, and reading.
2009 National Novel Writing Month Contest Winner
1996 Winner of the Barnes & Noble Award for Poetry
Obtain a career position with your company where I will immediately transfer my experience in management, sales, interactive support; and my enthusiasm for hard work.
Cumulative 3.5 G.P.A./4.0
Dean's List for academic excellence
Student Ambassador for the Multimedia program
Wrote/Directed a screenplay