Obtain a career position with your company where I will immediately transfer my experience in management, sales, interactive support; and my enthusiasm for hard work.
2009 National Novel Writing Month Contest Winner
1996 Winner of the Barnes & Noble Award for Poetry
Creative writing, social media marketing, golf, volunteering, hiking, independent films, art galleries, and reading.
Motivated, personable business professional with a degree in Multimedia and a proven 20-year track record as a determined leader in sales, support, and various management positions.A talent for quickly mastering the latest technology and trends.Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels.Accustomed to handling time-sensitive and highly demanding issues.Demonstrated history of exceeding company expectations.
Flexible and versatile – able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences.Thrives in deadline-driven environment.Excellent team-building skills.
* Former position as Flight Line Manager supervising entire ground crew at one of the countries busiest private business airfield.
* Former position as Warehouse Manager for one of the Midwest's largest golf and tennis retailers.
* Former position as Vista Reports Manager supervising a Quality Control department which contributed to a remarkable 52% improvement of the entire call center performance and productivity.
* Performed duties as a Lead Trainer training new hires.
* Contributed to a 46% increase in group and season ticket sales for a championship professional soccer team.
* Won several sales events designed to increase ticket sales.
* One of ten people selected to pilot launch exclusive Sales support via a chat-based medium.
* One of ten people selected to pilot launch Digital Voice support via a chat-based medium.
* Created web-based coaching vehicle to improve internal communication.
Mar 2001 - Mar 2009
May 1995 - May 1996
Kansas City Attack
Jun 1992 - May 1995
Vista Reports Manager
Disney Direct Marketing, Inc
1998 - 2000
Associates of Applied Science Degree
Cumulative 3.5 G.P.A./4.0
Dean's List for academic excellence
Student Ambassador for the Multimedia program
Wrote/Directed a screenplay