I am interested in freelance web design & optimization opportunities. My other services include article writing, blogging, social media marketing, link building and photography.
May 2009 - Present
Freelance Web Design
• WordPress customization and implementation as both a blogging platform and content management system. • Social media marketing setup and consultation of how to use top social networks for business. • Website optimization including setup of sitemaps, analytics tools and link building. • Article writing for both link building and reputation management.
May 2008 - Present
• Managing link building campaigns for clients in various industries, including metal wholesale, fashion, automotive warranties and spas. • Copywriting and editing for client websites. • Creating and maintaining company blogs for reputation management with 10 – 12 SEO and web optimization topics per month.
May 2008 - Present
• Writing on various aspects of blogging, social media, and self-discovery topics. • Maintaining WordPress Thesis theme with updates to design and functionality. • On-going SEO and traffic generation.
May 2006 - May 2008
Internet/Networking Support Consultant
• Provide internal desktop support for Dell systems and Microsoft software. • Maintained company website, including installing a blogging system. • Create and refresh images for Business Intelligence classroom machines as needed.
May 2004 - May 2006
• Responsible for accounts receivables & payables, purchase order entry, inventory control & valuation, and price lists. • Managed human resources, including transition from in-house payroll to ADP, sales commissions, creation of employee, interviewing and training employees for front desk and logistics. • Created website for contemporary furniture line, including password restricted area for clients only.
Sep 2002 - May 2004
Head Cashier / Lead Supervisor
Barnes & Noble
• Prepared the daily deposit and organize paperwork from previous day’s sales. • Supervised cashiers with returns, cash pickups and other customer service issues. • Responsible for weekly and monthly product changeovers in assigned area.