I would like to secure a graphics/production position where I can utilize abilities in:
- Human Relations
- Design and Layout
- File Management and
- Organization to produce timely, quality, printed materials.
- Completed desktop publishing for two Toyota Technical Training courses Electrical Circuit Diagnosis and Suspension, Steering and Handling; each consists of nearly 600 pages of text, including student versions, instructor versions and worksheets. Upon completion of the Toyota versions each course was transformed to a Lexus version.
- Managed version control of file revisions while course development continued over several years for the Suspension, Steering and Handling course.
- Completed prepress preparation of these jobs for Bowne printers where they ran smoothly.
- Completed interactive indexing of Technician Handbook pdf files which were included on an interactive CD.
- Performed final matching of PowerPoint slide content to technician handbook content in both English and Spanish versions.
- Completed DTP for three annual Honda Power Equipment Tech Update Manuals and pocket Factbooks.
- Successfully completed prepress preparation of these jobs for Honda's contract printer.
- Completed DTP for various automotive technician, finance, sales and customer service courses for Honda, Mitsubishi, Isuzu and Kia.
- Helped move text from storyboards and into XML templates that were used by programmers to produce the e-learning modules of a Critical Care Nursing course.
- Proofread complete 80-hour course prior to its launch for the Critical Care Nurses Association.
- Use various software on MAC and PC including Microsoft Office, QuarkXPress, Suitcase, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fullshot.
- Human Relations Skills
- Organizational Skills
- File Management Skills
- Computer Skills
- Ability to learn quickly