Technical Support Analyst
BMO Bank of Montreal
- Quickly took on additional responsibilities such as Tier 2 support, ID Management, KB Document Creator and Team Trainer.
- BMO Pulse team leader for projects designed to help improve employee work quality and enjoyment.
- Help support management with SLA reports and attending Problem meetings as Subject Matter Expert.
- Provide phone support and efficient resolution of a range of employee enquiries.
- Participate in leadership roles such as assisting Tier 2, training other Help Desk Analysts, providing team ID management and acting as a BMO Pulse group leader.
- Assist by mentoring and providing advice to colleagues
- Provide efficient and timely troubleshooting of hardware and software issues
- Utilize multiple call centre support applications to efficiently assist users and agents, while following ITIL practices.
- Exercise friendly, strong and clear communication skills with callers and co-workers
- Take ownership of all incidents, follow-up with clients and coordinate with other departments.
- Take on many additional responsibilities when required
- Effectively manage time and prioritize tasks and responsibilities