Lead Software Engineer / Co-Founder
WIKI4FIT - Academia de bolso
• I designed the Web and Mobile Solutions and worked together with the developer and designer teams to build the product and fit it based on the business model.
• Led Mobile and Web engineering team.
• Developed for iOS and Android platform using Agile methodology.
• Developed Services (Web Services) in PHP and JSON, after we migrated the entire solution to RESTful API in JAVA.
• Developed Web Backoffice application using PHP , SQL Server, HTML5, CSS3 and Jquery as frontend technologies.
• Improved Development Processes, implementing Agile methodology I could reduce the dev time between the sprints in 30%.
• Implemented a set of tools to analyze the business metrics and it helped us to improve the app usage, I used API’s from Goggle Analytics, Flurry, Crashlist, and collected data in each screen or actions, and the app usage was improved by 50%.
• Participated regularly in code and design reviews.
• Technology used: Objective C, Java, XCode, Git, Crashlytics, ADT EClipse, Android SDK, PHP, Jquery, JSON, SQL SERVER, Azure and Amazon Cloud Services.
• Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wiki4fit/id660284507?l=pt&ls=1&mt=8
• Android App Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.wiki4fit
• Applied the full cycle of Lean Startup, Lean UX, Scrum framework.
• Delivered product to market.
• 50,000 app downloads
• 250,000 web and app users