Fernando César Andrade
Project Manager | IT Governance & Management | Security | Systems
Nov 2013 - Aug 2014
Project Manager - Information Systems
- Management of Architecture & Legacy Systems Integration Projects, part of SAP Technology Transformation Program at Caixa Econômica Federal (CEF), a Federal Government Bank in Brasilia.
- Management of 15-18 people, 36 months duration and R$ 28 million of budget.
- Delivered on time all analysis, mapping and architectural design required for adequacy, integration and migration of 246 legacy systems related to business processes impacted in Human Resources, Accounting, Logistics and Credit by deployment of new SAP solutions (ERP, CRM and Banking).
- Weekly report to CEF's Executive, Capgemini Directors / Senior Executives and PMO for (i) alignment of performance and financial progress, (ii) complex decision-making, and (iii) treatment of issues and risks.
Apr 2012 - Nov 2013
Advisory Manager - IT and Information Security
ERNST & YOUNG
- Management of projects/engagements regarding performance improvement, IT risks, information security and IT advisory. Delivered projects: IT strategic planning, IT governance & process maturity/capability analysis, IT and Information Security transformation, software selection, IT disaster recovery (business continuity), architecture design and system integration.
- Management of 5-10 people, average of 6 months duration and R$ 0,5 to R$4,5 million budget.
- Management and issue of project financial reports to EY partners and directors, and report client about major domains of project: schedule, performance, quality, time, billing, risks, issues and changes.
- Monitoring and closure of new business opportunities, supporting partners and directors in prospecting, analysis of public BID and RFP’s, issuing proposals, presentations and quotation of services.
May 2006 - Mar 2012
Senior IT Architect
- IT and Information Security project coordinator for Operation Technology (OT). Delivered projects: Audit, architecture and process capacity analysis, IT Governance and process control improvement, design and implementation of politics, controls and processes, tools selection, elaboration of strategic plan, roadmap, investments, service outsourcing plans, disaster recovery plan and server consolidation plans.
- Architecture, coordination of development, implementation and operation of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solution in Java platform integrating with SAP ERP (MM, PM, SD, PP, etc.) and various industrial systems (PIMS, LIMS, etc.).
- Supporting and achievement of CMMI Level 3 project.
- Operations Management coordinator of Electronic Ticket System of urban trains in Rio de Janeiro city.
- Planning and deployment / upgrades of SAP NetWeaver suite and Enterprise Project Management (EPM).
- Development of project plans, schedules, status report, meetings and action plans.
- Supporting sales department through opportunities assessment, assessing and developing RFP’s and technical proposals, and performing training related to Information Technology and Information Security.
- Consolidation and leverage of Industrial IT - Operational Technology (OT) - service line in company.
Oct 2004 - May 2006
- Development of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solution in Java platform, integrating with SAP ERP, Plant Information Management System (PIMS) and industrial legacy systems.
- System implementation in 3 industrial ArcelorMittal plants.
- Assessing users’ needs and executing evolutive and corrective maintenance.
Aug 2009 - Feb 2011
M.B.A in Project Management
Fundação Getúlio Vargas
Aug 1998 - Jun 2003
B.C.Sc in Computer Science
Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Minas Gerais
Aug 2014 - Present
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Project Management Institute
Feb 2012 - Present
Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
May 2011 - Present
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Apr 2010 - Present
Information System Auditor (CISA)
Dec 2014 - Present
COBIT 5 Foundation
Jun 2009 - Present
COBIT 4.1 Foundation
Jun 2009 - Present
Sep 2011 - Present
ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management Foundation
Dec 2011 - Present
ISO/IEC 27002 Information Security Foundation
Apr 1998 - Present
Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA I, II and