Aug 2008 - Jun 2013
Oct 2014 - Present
Technical Marketing Student
Startup Institute, combines hard skills with cultural acumen to drastically increase the impact of startup employees. In marketing track developing skills to become a full-stack technical marketer:
- HTML, CSS, Github, SEO, Social Media and Community Management, Automation (Content, Email, Marketing).
- Paid Placements - Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Google Analyst, and Mailchimp.
- Marketing Plan - Designing and Implementation.
Jul 2013 - Aug 2014
Merchandise Control Coordinator
Merchandise Control Coordinator., New York, New York Responsible for assisting Stylists on the selling floor to internally loan merchandise projects for photography use: including Direct Mail Books, Inserts, Magazines, ROP, Broadcast(TV) and Macys.com
- Identified outdated processes and optimized to ensure all deliverables are secure and efficient. Collaborated with IT department to:
- Initiate a multifunctional database moving from paper to electronic documents.
- Implement the use of laser guns to expedite the items check in process.
- Exceed expectations by quickly learning obligations while focusing on leaning other areas of the Marketing/Merchandise Department.
- Within three months, managed operations of the Loan office.
- Collaborated with system support to troubleshoot MAS (Macy’s Advertising System).
- Trained current/new staff on the different features of MAS.
- Responsible for marketing merchandise under Fashion Core and Center Core, resulting in sales excess 300+ Million annually.
- Maintained productive communication with freelance Stylists, Assistant Stylist and Creative Directors throughout Ad development to ensure transparency and compliance with Macy’s procedures.
Jun 2012 - May 2013
Insurance Sales Intern
Supported sales associated and managers on their daily obligations. Assisted in managing the administrative duties for MassMutual’s sales department.
- Presented in client meetings, company events and scheduled client appointments.
- Implemented the basis for a marketing campaign resulting in increased awareness of life insurance products amongst the local Hispanic community.