We build on the work of others, and invite others to build onto ours, always striving for ways to make great ideas even better.
IT Infrastructure Architect with over 10 years of experience in designing innovative business solutions for enterprise organizations. Skilled in cloud computing, information management, infrastructure development and virtualization. Demonstrated mastery in evaluating requirements for business integration and service activation. Proven mentor and training with expertise in communicating across organizational levels and with cross-functional teams to drive shared vision and foster culture of excellence.
.. Service-Oriented Architecture
.. IT Infrastructure & Security Services
.. Data Centers and Clouds
Diploma in Data Center Infrastructure
International Advanced Diploma in Computer Studies
Data Center Infrastructure Services
- Solutions-focused IT Infrastructure - Network & Security - Professional with in-depth hands-on, broad-based experience and a passion for resolving complex problems or business challenges through innovation.
- Implementing and operating Data Center Infrastructure through Cisco, Nexus, FirePower, IPS Sensors, FTD, and Threat Defense enterprise platforms by configuring unified fabrics, L2 extension, DCI technologies, OTV and Fabricpath, Multicast, MPLS, MPBGP, DMVPN, VPN Shared Services & OSPF backbones, TE, VRFs, VPC+, enhanced VPC, VDC, AnyCast, VSS, N2K fabric extenders, Firewall Clustering, ASA Multiple Contexts, Prime, ..etc, in order to deliver architectural flexibility, high availability, active: active data centers and consistent networking across Cisco UCS, VCE, vBlock and cloud computing environments.
- Understand and implement the transformational architecture for the fully integrated and automated network fabric solution driven by Cisco UCS Director, Orchestration, N9K, APIC, VXLAN, Underlying, and Overlying in a spine leaf networks, and SDN Technology. And configure DCNM for ACI fabric topology view, provisioning, site visibility, and management.
- Designing IP Schemas via Infoblox DDI considering, wild masks, route summarization, and classless subnets based on business units, capacity, Infrastructure strategy and future expansion. Plan for an IPv6 addressing networks and migration.
- Given a SAN environment, setup the components and service modules for the MDS platforms that can be used to improve the availability and scalability of the VSAN storage networks through FCoE or traditional FC.
- Identify and configure Security and remediation methods used to secure borderless networks in terms of policy enforcement and compliance through pxGrid integration with Active Directory, Infoblox, FireSight Defense Center, and Cisco ISE deployment of Cisco ISE AnyConnect & Easy Connect, Profiling, Posture, ACS, and MDM platforms for more comprehensive on-boarding experience, Guest portals and BYOD setups.
- Plan and configure different series of Cisco security and gateway appliances to provide cryptographic security services that will flexibly support combinations of authentication, integrity, access control, and confidentiality. Design and setup diverse series of Bluecoat, F5 BIG-IP, and Cisco ASR Routers to support range of L3 protocols, TCP compressions, application delivery, load balancing, packet shaping, and, IWAN Technology based on given WAN architectures across different geographical locations.
- Perform WLAN engineering calculations for Cisco AP design, including path analysis, propagation, technical RF surveying and inter-modulation analysis for Indoor, outdoor and Mesh wireless networks. Configuration and installation of WLAN including APs, WCS high availability, Voice of Wireless, and Mobility. Identify IoT cases, and understand Big Data Analytics in Business.
- Configuring IXIA for end-to-end testing scenarios, generating massive amounts of traffic, while delivering the quality of experience that mission critical applications demand, with continuous testing to ensure the expected levels of reliability, speed, Data center convergence, enterprise expansion, and new service deployments using many different technologies—including physical and virtualized devices—into a single network infrastructure.
Cloud Infrastructure Services
- Professional in ESX vSphere Cluster Architecture, VDI designs and NSX virtualization implementations in IaaS Architecture.
- Hands-on development, standardization, and management of all Cisco UCS C, Blades and E series, including hardware, server profiles, software deployment, clustering, images, recovery, and patching standards.
- Plan and design Microsoft Enterprise Servers, implement Active Directory Services, functions, roles and integration setups with Infoblox GRID DNS, DHCP, Captive Portals, NTP, and IPAM for IP Management, Security and Monitoring.
- Build and configure scalable Service Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) environments for clients ranging from small business model to multi-site, multi-server configurations.
Voice & Video Infrastructure Services
- Design and configure Cisco UCM for single and multi-sites networks to enable On-Net, Off-Net telephony services, mobility options, messaging services and WebEx conferencing. Understand the functionality of Cisco Unified Border Element gateway to connect to a VoIP Service Provider. Integrate Microsoft Lync & Exchange Servers platforms in a Cisco AVVID Architecture.
- Implement Cisco Enterprise Call Center and CUIC for single and multi-sites deployment with various ICM instances to route calls through IP IVR, CTI Agents, and CVP based on given workflow scenarios.
- Understand the Cisco Telepresence and the corresponding blades that are available, including their function. And operate a Telepresence to enable mixed network calls between the server and other Cisco endpoints.
Senior Network Engineer
I have been assigned as a Project Engineer working for TAV IT Abu Dhabi Airports Project Site Office in Abu Dhabi Midfield Terminal Complex. A family characterized by its In-House Technical, Lab Testing, and Engineering Team with decades of Aviation and Airport experience.
The Abu Dhabi Airport Midfield Terminal Building is the world’s largest terminal; it is a prestige project for the Government-owned ADAC and is a linchpin of Abu Dhabi broader plans to increase tourist traffic as part of the vision 2030 strategy to diversify the economy.
My role is to deliver & implement a network infrastructure design for 25,000 + nodes and 170 IDF, build & configure an active: active Data Centers running dark fibers end to end with an uptime of 99.99, and setup a security blanket for data protection & access compliance.
Aug 2009July 2016
IT Infrastructure Specialist
Injazat Data Systems
Technical Architect leveraged for multiple enterprise accounts. Result driven leader with extensive expertise developing innovative, cost effective technology solutions to sustain business growth. Ensure that service delivery integrated across services and delivery capabilities to meet clients’ expectation in line with industry standards and best practices based on ADSIC. Proficient in translating business strategy into IT capabilities, increasing productivity and ensure scalability of IT Infrastructure solutions. Establish and monitor service metrics to drive continuous improvement and adherence to service levels & business requirements.
Among my job responsibilities, I handled the responsibility of technical implementations types of shared, dedicated service networks, virtualized and converged networks for various clients. In addition, participated in different Architecture designs for systems, storage networks, blade enclosures, virtual platforms, unified fabric networks, UCCE Call Center, wireless networks, IP telephony, VMware technologies. Effectively plan, configure, and optimize the IT infrastructure to comply with clients objectives and achieve SLA.
Mar 2007May 2009
Senior Network Analyst
Abu Dhabi International Airport
I was member of the Infrastructure Project Team involved in the development of Abu Dhabi International Airport Expansion Infrastructure Project. Designated troubleshooter with the ability to prioritize workload and work well within aggressive deadlines.
This involved the migration of old Airport network to new Infrastructure, VRFs and MPLS backbone implementation, master IP Schema design, three tiers network model setup, installation for different Cisco and VMware technologies like, firewalls, load balancers, wireless controllers, IP telephony, VPN concentrators, service modules ..etc
Additionally, participated in Data Center designs, power calculations, and disaster recovery plans. Besides, took part in many procurements committees for IT requirements, quality assurance, business continuity committees, master plans of network architecture & progress tracking for different projects.
Oct 2004Oct 2006
Data Center Manager
AIG - American International Group
Technical Manager accounted for the Data Center and Arabia Infrastructure of UAE, Lebanon, Kuwait, Bahrain, KSA and Oman. I was primarily responsible for ICT development including all network, security and telecommunication assets, documentation and operational procedures. As well as, project architecture designs review, development of IT roadmaps, and budget planning.
Proven ability to create and deliver solutions tied to Hub & Spoke business model growth, organizational development and business continuity plans. Led global projects such WAN media plans, disaster recovery, telephony project, security designs, Active Directory migration, Microsoft exchange for multi-site, proxy concentrators, local and remote virtual backup / restore setup, HP NNMi monitoring, ..etc to ensure highly available, scalable, and reliable IT Infrastructure across the Arabia Infrastructure.
May 2003Oct 2004
Abu Dhabi Sea Port Authority
I was member of the Project Team involved in implementing the new Data Center Project, involved in the architecture of various network topologies, overall designs and security plans.
My primary assignment in the role of System Operator on the project team was to handle storage configurations such NAS, EMC SAN, MDS Directors 9500, virtual tapes setups, domain controllers’ installations, servers implementations for different Microsoft technologies like Exchange, MOM, Configuration Manager, Enterprise ISA and others.
Oct 1999Sep 2002
Crown Computers Co.
I carried out software & hardware maintenance and upgrades, deployment and service of machines for different clients, network implementations, cabling installations, and servers’ configurations for different customers based on their needs.
It's available upon request.