We build on the work of others, and invite others to build onto ours, always striving for ways to make great ideas even better.
IT Infrastructure Architect with over 10 years of experience in designing innovative business solutions for enterprise organizations. Skilled in cloud computing, information management, infrastructure development and virtualization. Demonstrated mastery in evaluating requirements for business integration and service activation. Proven mentor and training with expertise in communicating across organizational levels and with cross-functional teams to drive shared vision and foster culture of excellence.
.. Service-Oriented Architecture
.. IT Infrastructure & Security Services
.. Data Centers and Clouds
Diploma in Data Center Infrastructure
International Advanced Diploma in Computer Studies
Data Center Infrastructure Services
- Solutions-focused IT Infrastructure - Network & Security - Professional with in-depth hands-on, broad-based experience and a passion for resolving complex problems or business challenges through innovation.
- Implementing and operating Data Center Infrastructure through Cisco, Nexus, FirePower, IPS Sensors, FTD, and Threat Defense enterprise platforms by configuring unified fabrics, L2 extension, DCI technologies, OTV and Fabricpath, Multicast, MPLS, MPBGP, DMVPN, VPN Shared Services & OSPF backbones, TE, VRFs, VPC+, enhanced VPC, VDC, Anycast, VSS, fabric extenders, Firewall Clustering, ASA Multiple Contexts, Prime, ..etc, in order to deliver architectural flexibility, high availability, active: active data centers and consistent networking across Cisco UCS, VCE, vBlock and cloud computing environments.
- Understand and implement the transformational architecture for the fully integrated and automated network fabric solution driven by Cisco UCS Director, N9K and Application Centric Infrastructure in a spine and leaf networks, and SDN Technology. And configure DCNM for ACI fabric topology view, provisioning, site visibility, and management.
- Designing IP Schemas considering, wild masks, route summarization, and classless subnets based on business units, capacity, Infrastructure strategy and future expansion.
- Given a SAN environment, setup the components and service modules for the MDS platforms that can be used to improve the availability and scalability of the VSAN storage networks through FCoE or traditional FC.
- Identify and configure Security methods used to secure borderless networks in terms of policy enforcement and compliance through pxGrid integration with Active Directory, FireSight Defense Center, and Cisco ISE deployment of Cisco ISE AnyConnect & Easy Connect, Profiling, Posture, ACS, and MDM platforms for more comprehensive on-boarding experience, Guest portals and BYOD setups.
- Plan and configure different series of Cisco security and gateway appliances to provide cryptographic security services that will flexibly support combinations of authentication, integrity, access control, and confidentiality.
- Design and setup diverse series of Bluecoat, F5 BIG-IP, and Cisco ASR Routers to support range of L3 protocols, TCP compressions, application delivery, load balancing, packet shaping, and, IWAN Technology based on given WAN architectures across different geographical locations.
- Perform WLAN engineering calculations for Cisco AP design, including path analysis, propagation, technical RF surveying and inter-modulation analysis for Indoor, outdoor and Mesh wireless networks.
- Configuration and installation of WLAN including APs, WCS High Availability, Voice of Wireless, and Mobility.
- Understanding of IoT concepts.
- Configuring IXIA for end-to-end testing scenarios, generating massive amounts of traffic, while delivering the quality of experience that mission critical applications demand, with continuous testing to ensure the expected levels of reliability, speed, Data center convergence, enterprise expansion, and new service deployments using many different technologies—including physical and virtualized devices—into a single network infrastructure.
- Plan for an IPv6 addressing networks and migration.
Cloud Infrastructure Services
- Professional in ESX vSphere Cluster Architecture, VDI designs and virtualization infrastructure implementations.
- Design a multi-tenant environment to address both private and public cloud customer needs, and enable vCloud providers to accommodate heterogeneous server, storage, and network resources in IaaS Architecture.
- Knowledge in VMware vCloud solutions considering effects of design deployments choices in vCloud Director, vCenter Chargeback, and vShield capability in a Data Center Automation and Orchestration Model. Plan and Design Microsoft Enterprise Servers, and implement Active Directory Services, functions, roles and options.
- Hands on development, standardization, and management of all Cisco UCS C, Blades and E series, including hardware, server profiles, software deployment, clustering, images, recovery, and patching standards.
- Build and configure scalable Service Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) environments for clients ranging from small business model to multi-site, multi-server configurations.
Voice & Video Infrastructure Services
- Design and deploy Microsoft Lync and Exchange Servers platforms, integration with Cisco Voice and Video platforms to deliver Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC) services.
- Design and configure Cisco UCM for single and multi sites networks to enable On-Net, Off-Net telephony services, mobility options, messaging services and WebEx conferencing.
- Understand the functionality of Cisco Unified Border Element gateway to connect to a VoIP Service Provider.
- Implement Cisco Enterprise Call Center and CUIC for single and multi sites deployment with various ICM instances to route calls through IP IVR, CTI Agents, and CVP based on given workflow scenarios.
- Understand the Cisco TelePresence and the corresponding blades that are available, including their function. And operate a TelePresence to enable mixed network calls between the server and other Cisco endpoints
Senior Network Engineer
I have been assigned as a Project Engineer working for TAV IT Abu Dhabi Airports Project Site Office in Abu Dhabi Midfield Terminal Complex. A family characterized by its In-House Technical, Lab Testing, and Engineering Team with decades of Aviation and Airport experience.
The Abu Dhabi Airport Midfield Terminal Building is the world’s largest terminal; it is a prestige project for the Government-owned ADAC and is a linchpin of Abu Dhabi broader plans to increase tourist traffic as part of the vision 2030 strategy to diversify the economy.
Aug 2009July 2016
IT Infrastructure Specialist
Injazat Data Systems
Technical Architect leveraged for multiple enterprise accounts. Result driven leader with extensive expertise developing innovative, cost effective technology solutions to sustain business growth. Ensure that service delivery is integrated across services and delivery capabilities to meet clients’ expectation in line with industry standards and best practices based on ADSIC. Proficient in translating business strategy into IT capabilities, increasing productivity and ensure scalability of IT Infrastructure solutions. Establish and monitor service metrics to drive continuous improvement and adherence to service levels & business requirements.
Among my job responsibilities, I handled the responsibility of technical implementations for various types of shared and dedicated service networks, virtualized and converged networks. Architecture designs for systems and storage networks using blade enclosures, virtual platforms and unique fabric networks in an active: active data-center. Effectively plan, install, configure and optimize the IT infrastructure to consistently achieve high availability and performance.
Mar 2007May 2009
Abu Dhabi International Airport
I was member of the Infrastructure Project Team involved in the development of Abu Dhabi International Airport expansion Infrastructure Project. Designated trouble shooter with the ability to prioritize workload and work well within aggressive deadlines. This involved the migration of old Airport network to new Infrastructure, VRFs implementation, master IP Schema design, three tiers network model designs and implementations, configurations for different Cisco technologies and series, firewalls, wireless controllers, VPN concentrators and different types of service modules. Also, various technical implementations based on given scenarios. Additionally, participated in Data Center designs, power calculations, and disaster recovery plans.
Besides, took part in many procurements committees for IT requirements, quality assurance, business continuity committees, master plans of network architecture & progress tracking for different projects.
Oct 2004Oct 2006
Data Center Manager
AIG - American International Group
Technical Manager accounted for the Data Center and Arabia Infrastructure of UAE, Lebanon, Kuwait, Bahrain, KSA and Oman. I was primarily responsible for ICT development including all network, systems and telecommunication assets, documentation and operational procedures. As well as, project architecture designs review, development of roadmaps for IT assets, budget planning & control, and sharing of best practices, new technologies, etc.
Proven ability to create and deliver solutions tied to business growth, organizational development and systems/network optimization. Skilled problem identifier and troubleshooter comfortable managing systems, projects and teams in a range of IT environments.
Led global projects like media plans, telephony project plans and designs to ensure reliable voice system across the Arabia Infrastructure, Windows Domain migration paths, backup and restore applications, monitoring tools, diagrams and technical implementations of Hub & Spoke topologies using various Cisco and Microsoft techniques based on AIG best practices and standards.
Additionally, I was member of the business continuity plans committee and AIGDDC disaster recovery plans team.
May 2003Oct 2004
Abu Dhabi Sea Port Authority
I was member of the Project Team involved in implementing the new Data Center Project. My primary assignment in the role of System Operator on the project team was to handle storage configurations such NAS and SAN MDS9500, backup setups, domain controllers’ installations, and server farms designs and implementations. I was also responsible for servers and workstations installations and upgrades using different Microsoft technologies like Exchange, MOM, ISA and other products. Additionally, I involved in the architecture of various network topologies, overall designs and security plans.
Oct 1999Sep 2002
Crown Computers Co.
I carried out software & hardware maintenance and upgrades, deployment and service of machines for different clients, network implementations, cabling installations, and servers’ configurations for different customers based on their needs.
It's available upon request.