Senior Oracle Consultant
• Full Cycle Oracle Human Resources Core Implementation (HR) from Gathering Requirement to Going Life
• Analyze & Understand key business process flows and make change recommendations based on system
• functionality and internal requirements.
• Full Cycle Oracle Payroll Implementation (PAY) from Gathering Requirement to Going Life.
• Full Cycle Oracle Self Service Human Resources Implementation (SSHR) from Gathering Requirement to
• Going Life (Using Approval Management Engine “AME”)
• Prepare and Delivered Oracle BF Documentation for Human Resources and Payroll as follow:
1. Business Requirement Mapping BF.003
2. Define security Profiles BR.110
3. Define Applications Setup BF.016
4. System Test Script TE.040
• Conduct Certified Training to Super Users on Oracle Human Resources and Payroll and SSHR Modules.
• Conduct Certified System administrator Training to Super Users on Oracle Application.
• Conduct Certified End User Training to End Users on Oracle Human Resources and Payroll and SSHR Modules.
• Support Human Resources, Payroll Modules during going live period.
• Training Manual Based on Customer needs (Oracle HR and Payroll User Guide).
Business Domain : Government
ERP Oracle EBusiness Suite 11i and R12 - Core HR, Payroll, Self Service, Performance Management