Feb 2015 - Aug 2015
ZeroCater - San Francisco, CA
Recruited by former Director to develop customer loyalty and retention programs in order to strengthen relationships, increase loyalty (Net Promoter Scores), and lift overall LTV and share of wallet.
- Conceptualized and implemented loyalty business modeling, marketing strategies, testing, and execution of client programs; completed within strict marketing budget.
- Formulated a plan to improve lead generation and tracking processes in Marketo, which achieved 80% increase in marketing qualified leads (MQLs) within 90 days, with 32% improvement in conversion rates.
- Developed thought leadership and marketing content for client testimonials and CRM campaigns, online community, presentations, white papers, blog, and sales collateral.
- Maintained social media editorial calendar across all channels, including writing, curating, and scheduling posts. Grew social following by 20% within 3 months.
Brand Marketing Manager
May 2014 - Feb 2015
Wanelo - San Francisco, CA
Recruited by former colleague to develop strategic brand partnerships and help transition Wanelo from a social network to an online marketplace. Mentored and coached 1 direct report.
- Consulted key partners (Nordstrom, Lululemon, and Sephora) on marketing and optimization strategies to increase brand presence and drive higher conversions.
- Designed and launched Partner Program to cultivate customer and partnership loyalty, resulting in $136K increase in monthly advertising sales.
- Pioneered company's entrance into online marketplace through core positioning, key messages, and rollout strategy for new product launch.
- Expanded brand visibility and boosted product adoption through the development and execution of online marketing promotions and co-branded campaigns; achieved 400% growth of the Wanelo Save button on brands and retailers product pages; driving a 3x increase in button usage.
Channel Marketing Manager
Apr 2013 - May 2014
Tallie, by SpringAhead - San Francisco
Hired as Account Executive, rapidly promoted to Channel Marketing Specialist, and ultimately Channel Marketing Manager. Responsible for marketing strategy, messaging, branding, product marketing, competitive analysis, demand generation, and social media. Grew team from 2 to a team of 6.
- Defined and executed partner marketing programs with top national accounting firms including McGladrey, Moss Adams and BPM. Achieved 58% increase in sales within 3 months.
- Created, analyzed, and optimized Partner Program, which captured 67% of recurring revenue in 6 months.
- Developed and monitored the effectiveness of partner marketing demand generation programs and campaigns using Pardot and Salesforce, and demonstrated an increase in partner qualified leads and improved conversion rates over time.
- Voice of company at tradeshows, conferences, and partner presentations.
Jan 2012 - Mar 2013
Sage Human Capital - San Francisco
Hired as Relationship Manager, rapidly promoted to Team Lead, and ultimately Sr. Recruiter. Built and managed a team of 7 Relationship Managers. Acquired contracts with Accenture, Adidas, Text100, and Beyond Digital Agency.