Safeway/Albertsons Companies, Pleasanton, CA
As a program officer for Safeway Foundation, Felicia currently overseas large budgets, develops nationwide programs, assists the Chief Diversity Officer with Diversity and Inclusion work, and launched ‘Hunger Is’, an initiative that’s raised over $20 million to eradicate childhood hunger in America.
- Presides over $150,000 annual budget for employee giving committee and employee resource groups
- Manages the allocation and dissemination of $45 million in annual grants
- Executes integrated multimedia communications plans which includes social media, PSA’s that spans radio, print and television
- Expands the company’s digital presence and enhances its public image by formulating engaging and relevant website content and managing social media platforms
- Responsible for stakeholder engagement for executing programs, internal communications, and employee volunteerism
- Designs and implements a broad range of employee/community engagement initiatives
- Builds quarterly national marketing plans to execute company-wide programs
- Oversees the creative, production and distribution of marketing materials for the company’s relaunched, employee charitable giving program – We Care – that supports local communities and employees in times of crisis.