WYCC Office Coordinator
City Colleges of Chicago
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the office, organizing the workflow, relieving Executive Managers of administrative details and providing an efficient and organized office environment.
Responsible for Federal Communications Commission (FCC) compliance forms and applications.
Handles privileged client/employee and sensitive work-product communications.
- Maintains calendar for Executive Director of Media Services, schedules appointments, and makes travel arrangements.
- Drafts and produces correspondence and reports for Executive Director of Media Services and prepares PowerPoint presentations.
- Prioritizes, manages, consults on, and provides expert advice on multiple projects and follows through on tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assists with pre and post-employment activities including maintaining interview schedules, new employee onboarding, equipment and office space allotment and scheduling telephone and computer set-up.